Throughout more than two thousand years of history, Cambodians living along Mekong River have built up rich and diverse culture with distinguished color. Culture of Cambo...
- Art Performances in Cambodia
- Cambodian Lifestyle
- Characteristic of Cambodian
- Culture of Cambodia
Cambodia has long history of more than two thousands years experiencing many significant changes in terms of politics and society. Due to these changes, Cambodia is multi...
- Theravada Buddhism in Cambodia
- Cambodia Islam
- Cambodia Christianity
Influenced by Indian culture, cuisine of Khmer people in Cambodia inherits the quintessence of Indian cuisine and creates new and characterized flavors of their own.
- Curry crab in Cambodia
- Sgnou Chruk Bong Kang in Cambodia
- Korko in Cambodia
- Broheor in Cambodia
- Cambodia Nhoim Troyong Chiek (Banana flower salad)
Among ethnics living along Mekong River, Khmer and Cham people have the most characterized culture: from custom to lifestyle, from traditional festival to costumes. Comin...
- Traditional Costumes of The Khmer people in Cambodia
- Traditional Costumes of The Cham people in Cambodia
The Kingdom of Cambodia hosts a abundance of cultural and traditional festivals dating back to very early time. All of these festivals and events that are source of great...
- Water Festival in Cambodia
- Khmer New Year Festival in Cambodia
As compared to Mekong Delta in Vietnam, ethnicity along Mekong River in Cambodia is quite similar. Most of population inhabitants on Mekong riverbank are Khmer people; Ch...
- The Khmer in Cambodia
- The Cham in Cambodia
- The Hoa (Chinese descent) in Cambodia
- The Vietnamese in Cambodia
Being one of the most gorgeous early civilizations of Asia, Cambodia is a small country with long history. It offers abundant natural beauty attractions as well as old-fa...
- Do and Should Not Do in Cambodia
- Money and cards in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Way to enter Cambodia