Why travelers love this cruise
- Explore the age-old ways of life supported by this majestic river
- Guests can ride bicycles through the rice fields, sip homemade fruit liqueur in a pomello orchard and quiet riverside temples.
- With so much to see and learn and so many ways to relax, guests will feel both pampered and invigorated.
- Along with its peaceful beauty, the Mekong Delta is known for its friendly locals. The crewmembers of the Jayavarman are no exception.
- From the moment you board, guests are made to feel at home.
- Offering exceptional service, comfort and style, the Jayavarman is a name to remember.
- This beautiful vessel is an unforgettable means of exploring some of the finest scenery in Asia
- Guests can admire Khmer artifacts in the Henry Mouhot Lounge, mingle in the Club 1930 Bar, dine in the elegant Indochina Dining Hall, and recharge with spa treatments in the Apsara Spa. A Jacuzzi is located on the top sundeck, which offers spectacular views of the passing delta.
Sailing from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh down the Mekong river on this beautiful heritage ship (like Orient Express except you are afloat) was totally amazing. I can honestly say that The Jayavarman gave me an first time luxury experience I will never forget. They exceeded my expectations of what I thought it would be like cruising. We felt like VVIP and the staff was very kind and helpful.The guide Tree was extremely interesting and funny. Loved that guy!We only were very disappointed by the food except the breakfast was great. We really thought that we’ll have local food in order to discover more about Vietnamese and Cambodia foods. Anyway, we had an amazing time & I definitely can’t wait to plan our next trip on the other ship called Jahan.
Amazing experience I will never forget - Switzerland Read more... Hide
Choose your package & check rates now
Superior Double Stateroom
|More info »|
Deluxe Double Stateroom
|More info »|
Signature Double Stateroom
|More info »|
Inspired by the golden age cruise liner Normandie, "The Jayavarman" is a 20th century boutique style marvel marries avant-garde French colonial design with enchanting Indochine architecture to perfection.
"The Jayavarman" is Indochina's first of its kind boutique style river cruise liner and offers uncompromising luxury on 800 m² public space including 4 decks.
The guest accommodation consists of 27 expansive and carefully designed staterooms with floor to ceiling panoramic sliding glass doors onto a private French balcony offer privacy and matchless luxury.
Type of Vessel:River and sea going vessel (20 nautical miles)
Decks:4 - Main Deck, Upper Deck, Terrace Deck, Sun Deck
Gross tonnage:700 tons
Cruising speed:10 nautical knots
Engines:2 Mitsubishi 500 HP Marine Engines
Generator:2 x 180 KVA Cummins and 1 x 65 KVA Cummins (encapsulated for noise reduction)
Water:Reverse osmosis and UV water treatment plant
Safety:Radio Comm., Radar, GPS, PA system, satellite phone, life jackets, life rafts, fire hydrants, flares and signals; fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors in each cabin.
Crew:40 (Cambodian hotel staff, Vietnamese crew)
Hull design:Charming replica of the famous 1930s cruise liner "Normandie"
Exterior Design:French colonial / art nouveau
Interior Design:Indochine style / French colonial style with Khmer artifacts
Accommodation: Up to 65 guests
Cabins 2 Suites / 11 Deluxe Staterooms / 14 Superior Staterooms
Cabin Features See Deck Plan
If you couldn't find suitable trip? Let us help you!
Our experts are always here to support you with all their wide experience and great knowledge of the mother land. Just let us know any of your concerns: itineraries, choices, deals, etc and our expert will be in touch with you at once with the best offers.