Why travelers love this cruise
- The atmosphere on board is very friendly and informal, more like a party on a private yacht than a cruise ship.
- Nearly everything is included in the price and there are no hidden extras for excursions.
- Even your drinks and the crew tips are included in the price of your tickets.
- There is an incredibly high level of personal service and care aboard, with a crew passenger ratio of 1:2.
- From the moment you board, guests are made to feel at home.
- There is no dressing up for dinner and no 'caption's table'
Choose your package & check rates now
Built in Rangoon in 2002 she was sailed round to Saigon under her own power and many a drama described in Paul Strachan’s Pandaw Story. This ship was designed specially for the Mekong and unlike our other P class ships does not have a flying bridge. The reason was so she could get under a road bridge. She did actually scrape under on her maiden but it was so scary that Paul Strachan, then standing on the bridge, never dared attempt it again. As a result, we ended up with this incredible 750 square meter teak deck that even has a full size billiard table.
The MP as she is affectionately known is our most spacious ship with wider promenades, a larger dining hall and more public space per passenger than any known ship afloat. Seriously!
In 2012 she was refitted and lower deck cabins removed in favour of a professional spa, gym, library lounge and office. She is quite justifiably the most splendid ship on the Mekong and the envy of anything that floats by.
The ship has quality mountain bikes for your independent exploration.
If you couldn't find suitable trip? Let us help you!
Our experts are always here to support you with all their wide experience and great knowledge of the mother land. Just let us know any of your concerns: itineraries, choices, deals, etc and our expert will be in touch with you at once with the best offers.