Why travelers love this cruise
- We are small and intimate. Passengers get a "family-type" feel
- As the boats are small, the ships are able to enter smaller parts of the river and enter into places that other ships can't
- As the ship are small, they are able to navigate right through the Gao canal and dock at Saigon port, other ships are too big and they stop at My Tho and the passengers need to take a bus to Saigon
- The same for Siem Reap, during high water the ship is able to dock at Siem Reap port
- As our ships are tastefully made and designed and wooden feel and also authentic, the passengers will not feel that they are "distant" from the village people they are visiting. There is not a huge gulf between the passengers and the local people.
We came to the Mekong Delta in December 2013. The staff was great and it was nice to stay in a roomy space. We went to explore many exciting places. Furthermore, they have wonderful tours of their own. It was so great for several days enjoy the fresh and peaceful air of the Mekong Delta. It was so fascinating to explore the local country.
Good - Small Group - Switzerland Read more... Hide
The first Cambodian cruise boat with international standard accommodation. The first Cambodian cruise boat with international standard accommodation.The Toum Tiou Boat I, built in 2002, is a masterpiece of convenience, myth, tradition and glamour. The name of the boat, Toum Tiou, is also associated with a romantic story which is considered as the Romeo & Juliet in Cambodia. 10 cozy double cabins with greatest facilities will make every passenger feel like home when cruising along the beautiful Mekong River with Toum Tiou.
If you couldn't find suitable trip? Let us help you!
Our experts are always here to support you with all their wide experience and great knowledge of the mother land. Just let us know any of your concerns: itineraries, choices, deals, etc and our expert will be in touch with you at once with the best offers.