Mekong cruise Saigon to Siem Reap
Join in our Mekong river cruise routes to get insight into the heart and soul of the two exotic countries of Indochina. Starting off in the most bustling city of Vietnam, Saigon, cruise to My Tho to discover the daily working life of locals on colorful floating markets, soak up the ancient beauty of the colonial buildings in Sa Dec and Chau Doc. Then extending to Phnom Penh to explore the fascinating culture & history of Cambodia in the awe-inspiring old temples of Angkor. End of the tour with a series of other fascinating destinations and stop at Siem Reap, the main culture centre of the country. The combination of the best highlights of the two countries will give you awe-struck and leave you unforgettable impression.
• Travelling and taking a closer look at architectural works along Cambodia
• Witnessing floating lifestyles along the cruise
• Enjoying a trip to explore delightful attractions around famous cities
• Catching sight of the beauty and glamour of beautifully nature scenery
• Visiting Saigon - the glorious city of Vietnam and delightful traditional villages.
• Discover outstanding destinations in Ho Chi Minh city such as Reunification palace, Notre Dame cathedral and Central Post office, National History museum.
• Get full insight of the beauty of peaceful life in Cai Be and Sa Dec- the romantic city.
• Experience "tuk tuk” trip, a motorised tricycle which is the traditional mode of transport in Phnom Penh.
• Visit famous places in Cambodia such as Silver Pagoda, Royal palace, Tuol Svay Prey S21 School, Wat Kampong Tarlach Leu Pagoda.
• Enjoy Apsara dance show by student dancers and musicians.