Mekong cruise Siem Reap to Saigon
Embark on these Mekong river cruise routes of the two exotic countries, Vietnam and Cambodia from Siem Reap to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) in the midst of colorful splendors and wonders, through lush rural landscapes, local workshops, small villages, numerous heritage sites and ancient towns and cities. From Siem Reap, you have chance to deep into Cambodia culture & history as discovering a large number of ancient temples and religious sites. In Vietnam, you will experience the daily life of locals in intriguing floating markets and colonial town. This combination of the two cultures will leave you unforgettable impression.
• Enjoy the beauty of the rural area of Cambodia in 4 days with many memorable moments
• Feel like home with great facilities on board as well as delicious meals
• Explore the site of Kampong villages with many prominent sites
• Short excursion of the capital, Phnompenh
• Enjoy the bustling atmosphere of the floating markets in southern provinces of Vietnam
• Visit famous places in Cambodia such as Silver Pagoda, Royal palace, Tuol Svay Prey S21 School, Wat Kampong Tarlach Leu Pagoda.
• Experience "tuk tuk” trip, a motorised tricycle which is the traditional mode of transport in Phnom Penh.
• Admire the Phat Thay Tay pagoda and the Ba Chua Xu temple in Chau Doc, an important place of pilgrimage for the Vietnamese.
• Get full insight of the beauty of peaceful life in Cai Be and Sa Dec- the romantic city.
• Visit the former dwelling place of Huynh Thuy Le, former lover of the French novelist Marguerite Duras.
• Discover outstanding destinations in Ho Chi Minh city such as Reunification palace, Notre Dame cathedral and Central Post office, National History museum.